The deadline for ABSTRACT SUBMISSION is April 7, 2023
You can submit your invited lecture (15-20 minutes), your oral presentation (10 minutes) or poster presentation (3-5 minutes).
- The abstract must not exceed 300 words
- Title: short, precise, in capital letters
- Name and surname of the author and co-author, name of the institution
- Specify the method of presentation: oral or poster presentation
- The abstract should contain: introduction, objective, material and methods, results, conclusion, key words
- When writing the abstract, you should use Times New Roman font, font size 12.
Technical conditions for computer presentations are provided in the hall. Computer presentations should be prepared in MS Power Point and exclusively brought on a USB memory stick. Participants are obliged to submit their presentations (USB) to the technician no later than during the break before the start of the session where they present.
Please have your ePoster in one of the following formats only:
- Microsoft Powerpoint (pptx or ppt document)
- JPG format
The aspect ratio of the presentation should be 16:9 in the landscape orientation of the page. For the sake of the uniformity of the ePoster’s appearance, we have prepared a model in ppt that you can use to prepare your ePoster (LINK).
The ePoster should contain a maximum of three slides. We recommend the following organization:
Slide 1: title, author, affiliation
Slide 2: introduction, objective, material and methods
Slide3: results, conclusion
For any additional information, please contact the Congress Secretariat by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We invite you to send the ABSTRACT of your presentation at the Congress by filling out the form below: